Bazzle from Vic

We have had our 3.4kw system ever since solar was introduced commercially here in Vic. Ours was installed  back in Jan 2009.

We have 2 strings of 10 x 174w Solartech and Topray panels running into 2 x CMS2000 invertors giving a max of 3.4kw normally.

Had no real issues with the set ups at all. I do have a spare CMS2000 but not needed it yet.

Both invertors have an small aux fan under the heatsink that comes on when inv reaches 40c powered by a 12v panel.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Another lithium / Sulphur breakthrough by Australian researchers at Monash University  By adding sugar they have found that it increases life span and longer travel distances on a single charge  Full details on the link that is very informative  https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2021-09-14/batteries-lithium-sulfur-sugar-future-electric-vehicles/100457492
    • This news just in  PPK Group has announced that they have unlocked the code for creating Lithium Sulphur batteries at a cost affective price    News release on this link  https://www.ppkgroup.com.au/site/news-media/ppk-group-in-box-seat-with-aussie-breakthrough-that-could-power-the-world
    • Just to update this thread, I have settled on this below config Huawei 8kW 3-phase Inverter and Solar Analytics 26 x Jinko Tiger N-Type 390W Mono Black Frame Modules    
    • I did read in the forums that the Huawei monitoring was delaying everything by 2 hours there for a bit. The fix was be patient and wait as the servers get overwhelmed with loads of traffic at times. Which made me think, once you buy the Inverter, the companies don't really need to worry as much looking after their servers as say a company like Solar Analytics does as that is the only thing they are doing and would lose customers, so its in their best interest to keep it running really well. More likely to have more updates/improvements to their software too over time.
    • For analytics Go with the one that is easier to use and has what you want to check  Some meters are on the unit or in the power box and some have wifi  Ask your installer about the inverter features before making a decision